1. This competition is open only to residents of South Africa who are 18 years or older.
2. Excluded from entering this competition are employees, directors, members, consultants and partners of the advertising agency or agents of the brand, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family, business partners or associates.
3. There is only five prizes to be won that consist of: A mixed box of craft beers in 330ml cans, sponsored by Tiny Keg.
4. The competition will run until midday on 01 February 2020.
5. To enter participants must: comment with an image of them with their friends enjoying a cold beer and tag their friends.
6. Entrants may enter the competition more than once.
7. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for its cash value.
8. Winners will be randomly selected and notified through social media.
9. The pictures shown in the promotional materials are the actual representation of the prize.
10. The winners will be announced on the SAN Beer Day’s social media pages (Facebook Instagram & Twitter) and will be contacted via inbox message on Facebook.
11. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoter reserves the right to move or cancel the prize for whatever reason they see fit.
13. By entering this competition, entrants agree to give the promoter and its group of companies permission to keep all material and information submitted as part of your entry, on electronic or hard copy databases and filing systems for the purpose of the above mentioned competition.
14. The promoter will obtain written consent from the winners should the promoter wish to use the names, photographs, and entries submitted by the relevant competition winners, for the purposes of unpaid publicity relating to the promotion, by the promoter.
15. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.